Mango Lassi is a creamy refreshing drink perfect for summer. The tanginess of yogurt, sweetness of mangoes and aroma of rosewater is a perfect combination. You can serve them to your guests or prepare them for your family
Preparation time: 10 mins
- 1 ½ cups of chilled dahi/yogurt
- 1 cup of chilled water
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of mango pulp(pulp from 1 mango)
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- ice-cubes (optional)
- 2 tablespoon of chopped pistachios
- In a blender, take yogurt, water, sugar, salt, rosewater, mango pulp. Blend it to a smooth mixture. It will become frothy.
- Add chopped pistachios and then blend again for few seconds such that the dry-fruits are evenly distributed in the lassi.
- Pour in tall glasses.
- Garnish with ice, pistachios and serve.