Eggless whole-wheat cinnamon pancakes
Pancakes are wonderful beginning of the day. But, if you want an egg less recipe, this is the perfect one. They are made with wholewheat and brown sugar which cuts down the extra calories. So go ahead and serve this for breakfast. However, if you are looking for recipes of other kinds of pancakes then please check out the following.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Sour cream (optional)
- Chopped fruits (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients above, in a bowl except the oil for cooking.
- Whisk the batter well to form a uniform mixture. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Do not worry if some lumps remain.
- Take a pan, heat it and brush the pan with some cooking oil.
- Use a ¼ cup or any ladle to pour the batter. This gives pancakes all of same size.
- Pour the cup/ladle full of batter on the pan and cook it on medium flame.
- Cook until the top surface forms bubbles. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped fruits.
Making the pancakes